Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Pinnacle Studio 9 and sound sync problems

Tags:
  • Tuner Cards
  • Studio
  • Desktops
  • Pinnacle
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 5:22:09 PM

When capturing longer clips in Studio 8 for up to one hour the sound
gets really out of sync ! Is Studio 9 better than Studio 8 in that
matter ?? Or am I wasting my money here ?

Thanks
Oyvind

(I`m using Studio 8 because it`s the only software I have tested that
works with MICRO MV. Ulead or Vegas do not work...)

More about : pinnacle studio sound sync problems

Anonymous
July 14, 2004 12:24:14 PM

Try recording in smaller chunks.

On 12 Jul 2004 13:22:09 -0700, oyvind@coolxrays.com (?yvind Blom)
wrote:

>When capturing longer clips in Studio 8 for up to one hour the sound
>gets really out of sync ! Is Studio 9 better than Studio 8 in that
>matter ?? Or am I wasting my money here ?
>

>Thanks
>Oyvind
>
>(I`m using Studio 8 because it`s the only software I have tested that
>works with MICRO MV. Ulead or Vegas do not work...)
July 15, 2004 1:07:59 AM

oyvind@coolxrays.com (?yvind Blom) wrote:

>When capturing longer clips in Studio 8 for up to one hour the sound
>gets really out of sync ! Is Studio 9 better than Studio 8 in that
>matter ?? Or am I wasting my money here ?
>

>Thanks
>Oyvind
>
>(I`m using Studio 8 because it`s the only software I have tested that
>works with MICRO MV. Ulead or Vegas do not work...)

Same problem.
July 15, 2004 7:07:34 PM

TA <electrontech@scitech.org.au> wrote in message

> Try recording in smaller chunks.

And get like 10 clips on 4,5 minutes each ? The sound gets out of sync
after a very short while. Hoped Pinnacle 9 is any better, or I`d
better go analog again...

Oyvind
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 11:48:13 AM

I get good results if I don't record greater than 10 minute segments
via analog input on a Pinnacle DC10 capture card. Virtually no OOS
probs. Don't know results with any other capture card though.