Pinnacle Studio 9 and sound sync problems

When capturing longer clips in Studio 8 for up to one hour the sound
gets really out of sync ! Is Studio 9 better than Studio 8 in that
matter ?? Or am I wasting my money here ?

Thanks
Oyvind

(I`m using Studio 8 because it`s the only software I have tested that
works with MICRO MV. Ulead or Vegas do not work...)

Try recording in smaller chunks.

On 12 Jul 2004 13:22:09 -0700, oyvind@coolxrays.com (?yvind Blom)
wrote:

>When capturing longer clips in Studio 8 for up to one hour the sound
>gets really out of sync ! Is Studio 9 better than Studio 8 in that
>matter ?? Or am I wasting my money here ?
>

>Thanks
>Oyvind
>
>(I`m using Studio 8 because it`s the only software I have tested that
>works with MICRO MV. Ulead or Vegas do not work...)

Gilbert

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2001

oyvind@coolxrays.com (?yvind Blom) wrote:

>When capturing longer clips in Studio 8 for up to one hour the sound
>gets really out of sync ! Is Studio 9 better than Studio 8 in that
>matter ?? Or am I wasting my money here ?
>

>Thanks
>Oyvind
>
>(I`m using Studio 8 because it`s the only software I have tested that
>works with MICRO MV. Ulead or Vegas do not work...)

Same problem.

TA <electrontech@scitech.org.au> wrote in message

> Try recording in smaller chunks.

And get like 10 clips on 4,5 minutes each ? The sound gets out of sync
after a very short while. Hoped Pinnacle 9 is any better, or I`d
better go analog again...

Oyvind

I get good results if I don't record greater than 10 minute segments
via analog input on a Pinnacle DC10 capture card. Virtually no OOS
probs. Don't know results with any other capture card though.