  • Movies
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 9, 2005 9:32:37 PM

New at this , but completed 2 movies just fine. My last move simpily will not
save. What am I doing wrong. All kinds of space left on my computer, and I
am doing the same procedure I did with the first 2. This capture I did edit,
but I'm sure I did it right.

More about : saving movie file

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 12:38:02 PM

It doesn't realy help saying all kinds of space, we do not know what this
means.
Generally movies need at least twice as much space as they occupy, one lot
for temp, the next for the saved file.
Using file types which don't work well with MM can hace this effect, so
MP3's, Mpeg's, Jpeg's.
A problem with the edit.
Lack of system resources.

Give us the pc specs with extra info :)