terry

How do you end the movie before the timeline? The movie is only 1 minute
long but the timeline is over 3 minutes long and the music keeps playing on a
black screen. Version 5.1
--
Terry

kim

Movie & Music must be same length. If using pics...try increasing amount of
pics or increase length of time each pic is to be shown in options box.
--
Kim

"Terry" wrote:

> How do you end the movie before the timeline? The movie is only 1 minute
> long but the timeline is over 3 minutes long and the music keeps playing on a
> black screen. Version 5.1
> --
> Terry

terry

The length was designated before the music was added. I need to find a way
to stop the whole thing in the middle of the music. I can do it in another
movie maker program.
--
Terry

"Kim" wrote:

> Movie & Music must be same length. If using pics...try increasing amount of
> pics or increase length of time each pic is to be shown in options box.
> --
> Kim
>

> "Terry" wrote:
>
> > How do you end the movie before the timeline? The movie is only 1 minute
> > long but the timeline is over 3 minutes long and the music keeps playing on a
> > black screen. Version 5.1
> > --
> > Terry

kim

Movie Maker will show you an "ideal length" (for lack of a better phrase).
You do not have to make your movie that length. I looped music into my first
movie (made of pics). At the end of the movie, the music continued to play,
just as yours did, on a black screen. When the music finished playing, the
movie went back to the beginning. I only left about 30 seconds of music
playing after the ending credits.
--
Kim

"Terry" wrote:

> The length was designated before the music was added. I need to find a way
> to stop the whole thing in the middle of the music. I can do it in another
> movie maker program.
> --
> Terry
>

> "Kim" wrote:
>
> > Movie & Music must be same length. If using pics...try increasing amount of
> > pics or increase length of time each pic is to be shown in options box.
> > --
> > Kim
> >

> > "Terry" wrote:
> >
> > > How do you end the movie before the timeline? The movie is only 1 minute
> > > long but the timeline is over 3 minutes long and the music keeps playing on a
> > > black screen. Version 5.1
> > > --
> > > Terry

You could also try editing your music file using a shareware program like
Audacity which would let you sorten your music or split it into two separate
tracks and then use the edited music files in your movie.