Movie Maker-unable to save on disc or to computer

I have created 2 movies using pics as a slideshow and mp3 for music....the
first one was no problem....just an experiment. The Second, however is
another story. I've chosen NOT to use music because it takes up so much disc
space so I can use the space to increase the length with about 500 pics.
(All pics are located in "My Pictures" files and have not been moved. Every
time I try to save the movie, a box comes up and says that either my
(picture) files have been moved or corrupted or there isn't enough space at
the location I want to save my movie. I have 200G harddrive (146G unused)
and am trying to burn onto DVD 4.7G. My movie is approximately 725mg. Any
suggestions?
--
Kim
1 answer Last reply

    Movie maker is really a video editing app, and can sometimes run in to
    problems like this with stills. If they are jpegs, it's best to use bitmap.
    Check out www.papajohn.org and the cannot save my movie section. He is
    moving the site at the moment, but hopefully you will be able to get there.
    If you are going to continue to use stills, then look at photostory, also
    free from MS.
    Try splitting it up into smaller sections, of say 100 pictures and then add
    the five movies together as another project and save them again.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have created 2 movies using pics as a slideshow and mp3 for music....the
    > first one was no problem....just an experiment. The Second, however is
    > another story. I've chosen NOT to use music because it takes up so much
    > disc
    > space so I can use the space to increase the length with about 500 pics.
    > (All pics are located in "My Pictures" files and have not been moved.
    > Every
    > time I try to save the movie, a box comes up and says that either my
    > (picture) files have been moved or corrupted or there isn't enough space
    > at
    > the location I want to save my movie. I have 200G harddrive (146G unused)
    > and am trying to burn onto DVD 4.7G. My movie is approximately 725mg.
    > Any
    > suggestions?
    > --
    > Kim