Hi took an avi movie of kids sports day on my camera and turned the camera
portrait side up to take the movie, can not rotate movie in my pictures i
have windows XP is there a program that will allow me to turn the image 90
degrees to view my grandchildren the proper way up please anyone
--
All for now bye

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Pivot Software came with my video card. Google the name and something should
pop up.

"Twinklebell" <Twinklebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi took an avi movie of kids sports day on my camera and turned the camera
> portrait side up to take the movie, can not rotate movie in my pictures i
> have windows XP is there a program that will allow me to turn the image 90
> degrees to view my grandchildren the proper way up please anyone
> --
> All for now bye

Hi Jerry thanks for your advice will go and see what I can find
--
All for now bye