Rotate an avi file how to ?

August 11, 2005 10:24:11 AM

Hi took an avi movie of kids sports day on my camera and turned the camera
portrait side up to take the movie, can not rotate movie in my pictures i
have windows XP is there a program that will allow me to turn the image 90
degrees to view my grandchildren the proper way up please anyone
--
All for now bye

More about : rotate avi file

August 11, 2005 7:11:50 PM

Pivot Software came with my video card. Google the name and something should
pop up.

"Twinklebell" <Twinklebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D D27BB85-445F-48D2-86E0-3EFAA734E26A@microsoft.com...
> Hi took an avi movie of kids sports day on my camera and turned the camera
> portrait side up to take the movie, can not rotate movie in my pictures i
> have windows XP is there a program that will allow me to turn the image 90
> degrees to view my grandchildren the proper way up please anyone
> --
> All for now bye
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 5:31:03 AM

Hi Jerry thanks for your advice will go and see what I can find
--
All for now bye

!