Rotate an avi file how to ?

Hi took an avi movie of kids sports day on my camera and turned the camera
portrait side up to take the movie, can not rotate movie in my pictures i
have windows XP is there a program that will allow me to turn the image 90
degrees to view my grandchildren the proper way up please anyone
--
All for now bye
2 answers Last reply

    Pivot Software came with my video card. Google the name and something should
    pop up.

    "Twinklebell" <Twinklebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi took an avi movie of kids sports day on my camera and turned the camera
    > portrait side up to take the movie, can not rotate movie in my pictures i
    > have windows XP is there a program that will allow me to turn the image 90
    > degrees to view my grandchildren the proper way up please anyone
    > --
    > All for now bye

    Hi Jerry thanks for your advice will go and see what I can find
    --
    All for now bye

    "Jerry" wrote:

    > Pivot Software came with my video card. Google the name and something should
    > pop up.
    >
    > "Twinklebell" <Twinklebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi took an avi movie of kids sports day on my camera and turned the camera
    > > portrait side up to take the movie, can not rotate movie in my pictures i
    > > have windows XP is there a program that will allow me to turn the image 90
    > > degrees to view my grandchildren the proper way up please anyone
    > > --
    > > All for now bye

Video Movies Cameras AVI Windows XP