MS Project to Pocket PC?

May 19, 2004 1:05:15 PM

Anyone know if you can download MS Project
data/information to a pocket pc?

Thanks

More about : project pocket

Anonymous
May 19, 2004 1:05:16 PM

There are a couple of 3rd party solutions you can evaluate:

CyWren has a couple of apps that let you work with Project data on a PPC.

http://www.cywren.com/

Another is Pocket Plan.

http://www.twiddlebit.com/pocketplan.htm

--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info

"ABF" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if you can download MS Project
> data/information to a pocket pc?
>
> Thanks
May 19, 2004 8:34:47 PM

Only way I can think of is to export project plan as an HTML object,
transfer to PPC then view with explorer, other than that I guess it's
stretching the capability of a PPC to run such applications until MS provide
a pocket variant - if ever.

David

"ABF" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if you can download MS Project
> data/information to a pocket pc?
>
> Thanks
Related resources
May 20, 2004 12:38:19 AM

Todd-awesome stuff-thanks!

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 10:53:16 AM

"Adam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Todd-awesome stuff-thanks!

I love Pocket Plan. I've been using it for about 2 years now.
May 24, 2004 6:17:06 AM

I second that- Pocket Plan is the bomb!

On Thu, 20 May 2004 06:53:16 -0500, "Ed Hansberry, MS-MVP/Mobile
Devices" <spamfree-silvernino@hotmail.spambegone.com> wrote:

>"Adam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>Todd-awesome stuff-thanks!
>
>I love Pocket Plan. I've been using it for about 2 years now.

James Kendrick
www.pocketpctools.com
.....using mobile devices since they weighed 30 lbs.
Anonymous
May 24, 2004 3:53:46 PM

Another good option is cyProj from http://www.cywren.com/cyproj.html but it
costs double, $49.95.