Wintv pvr 350

Hi
Does anyone know where the snap shots go when you take pics using Wintv pvr
350 .How can I view them.?
All so how can I record continually without the recording stopping.?
Thanks

Have you read the instruction manual which came with the card and its
software?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Does anyone know where the snap shots go when you take pics using Wintv
> pvr
> 350 .How can I view them.?
> All so how can I record continually without the recording stopping.?
> Thanks

I had read everything that came with it , now i have explored the cd and
found an online manual. installed the links and bingo.
Thanks for your help

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Have you read the instruction manual which came with the card and its
> software?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > Does anyone know where the snap shots go when you take pics using Wintv
> > pvr
> > 350 .How can I view them.?
> > All so how can I record continually without the recording stopping.?
> > Thanks

Excellent news. Funny how the last thing we always do is read the manual!!!