I'm using an ATI TV Wonder Pro capture card with WMM to record. Whenever I
try changing my res from 320x240 to 640x480, it says that the device is in
use...Yet, when it's on 320x240, it works just fine. Anyone know what's wrong?

320x240 is probably teh only res that mm will support. How about using the
app which came with the ATI?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media