free ipods this works honest its on tv!

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.internet.free-services,alt.internet.providers.uk.free,be.providers.freenet (More info?)

Hi i dont know u just informin u if u click the link belowand refer 5 people
to the sites it askes u will recieve a free ipod, just try it ,i did it
works ive had five now, links below

matt

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=18982568

> "matthew" <matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "matthew" <matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Hi i dont know u just informin u if u click the link belowand refer 5
>>> people to the sites it askes u will recieve a free ipod, just try it ,i
>>> did it works ive had five now, links below
>>>
>>> matt
>>>
>>> http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=18982568

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.internet.free-services,alt.internet.providers.uk.free,be.providers.freenet (More info?)

> Hi i dont know u just informin u if u click the link belowand refer 5
> people to the sites it askes u will recieve a free ipod, just try it ,i
> did it works ive had five now, links below
>
> matt
>
> http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=18982568

Your e-mail address doesn't work...
matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
....is that correct?

"Tone-EQ" <tony.cue@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi i dont know u just informin u if u click the link belowand refer 5 people
>> to the sites it askes u will recieve a free ipod, just try it ,i did it works
>> ive had five now, links below
>>
>> matt
>>
>> http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=18982568
>
> Your e-mail address doesn't work...
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> ...is that correct?

Yours does, shhhh, change your newreader settings quick, I won't tell the
spambots.

schrodinger

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.internet.free-services,alt.internet.providers.uk.free,be.providers.freenet (More info?)

"Tone-EQ" <tony.cue@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi i dont know u just informin u if u click the link belowand refer 5
>> people to the sites it askes u will recieve a free ipod, just try it ,i
>> did it works ive had five now, links below
>>
>> matt
>>
>> http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=>
> Your e-mail address doesn't work...
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk
> ...is that correct?
It won't shortly after the abuse reports filed.

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.internet.free-services,alt.internet.providers.uk.free,be.providers.freenet (More info?)

> Your e-mail address doesn't work...
> matt@matthewwhitehurst.wanadoo.co.uk

Hang on, let's get this right now.. was it something like this?