Canon E18

I was looking up information about my friend's camera and read something about
E18 which ruins your Canon camera. Its happened to ALOT of people, no matter
what Canon camera. It makes your camera stop working and people have not had
the best of luck when it comes to repairing or getting a refund on their
camera. Please be careful. Because I have two friends who own a Canon, I must
warn both of them. I don't know if the problem has been fixed or not, but just
be careful. If you type in a search engine:

Canon E18

things will come up.

I just want you to be informed about this, because I know that this is a brand
people indeed buy.
1 answer Last reply
More about canon

    On 29 Dec 2004 16:11:41 GMT, sharishira@aol.com (ShariShira) wrote:

    >I was looking up information about my friend's camera and read something about
    >E18 which ruins your Canon camera. Its happened to ALOT of people, no matter
    >what Canon camera. It makes your camera stop working and people have not had
    >the best of luck when it comes to repairing or getting a refund on their
    >camera. Please be careful. Because I have two friends who own a Canon, I must
    >warn both of them. I don't know if the problem has been fixed or not, but just
    >be careful. If you type in a search engine:
    >
    >Canon E18
    >
    >things will come up.
    >
    >I just want you to be informed about this, because I know that this is a brand
    >people indeed buy.

    Ofcourse You'll find more reports about Canon digicams than on, say,
    Samsung or most other brands because of the sheer number of digicams
    that Canon sell - nontheless it could be a factor in deciding which
    digicam to buy.

    I've had my Canon PowerShot A60 for 1 3/4 years now, no troubles this
    far - and that's after nearly 6000 photos.

    Local laws established to protect the rights of the consumer where I
    live will help me should my A60 "go sour" - at least the first 2
    years since the purchase.

Cameras Canon Peripherals