Easy to use software to....

Looking for simple, easy to use video software to remove advert breaks
from captured video?

Thats all I want to do, don`t need any other functions.

Thanks.

Bye for now.

Clive.

>Looking for simple, easy to use video software to remove advert breaks
>from captured video?

Try here http://www.videohelp.com/

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

"Clive Savage" <clive@milllom.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Looking for simple, easy to use video software to remove advert breaks
> from captured video?
>
> Thats all I want to do, don`t need any other functions.

VirtualDub
http://ww.virtualdub.org

regards
Simon

Clive Savage wrote:

> Looking for simple, easy to use video software to remove advert breaks
> from captured video?
>
> Thats all I want to do, don`t need any other functions.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Bye for now.
>
> Clive.

download the free software... Virtualdub
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
www.google.com

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:44:11 GMT, "Simon Walters"
<trysiwalters@theoppositeofcoolmail.com> wrote:

>"Clive Savage" <clive@milllom.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> Looking for simple, easy to use video software to remove advert breaks
>> from captured video?
>>
>> Thats all I want to do, don`t need any other functions.
>
>VirtualDub
>http://ww.virtualdub.org
>
>regards
>Simon