paint over video

I want to do free hand drawing on my video clips one frame at a time. I have
Photoshop 7.0 and After Effects 5.5. which program can I bring my short clip
and do frame by frame painting. I also have toaster paint, but prefer not
to use it unless I have too.

After Effects would be your best bet

--

Dave Jones