Ron

Does anyone know why my video jerks and stops during playback while making a
movie and the audio continues. It does this when I try to review the movie
in the edit or make movie mode.
--
Ron B

Are you using nero to do capture/edit/burn?
Have you asked at Nero's site?
Try the opimising my pc for video capture page here
http://www.myvideoproblems.com/Tutorials/Tutorials.htm

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know why my video jerks and stops during playback while making
> movie and the audio continues. It does this when I try to review the
> movie
> in the edit or make movie mode.
> --
> Ron B

I have contacted Nero and they are checking on this problem for me. I have
used Nero to capture, edit and burn.