Panning and zooming...

August 18, 2005 12:16:05 PM

I am doumenting a family trip and need to pan over a map and then zoom in on
specific points... I am using Pinnacle Studio9 (I've also used Movie Maker in
the recent past)... Do these products have pan&zoom features? If not, which
ones do?

Many thanks...

More about : panning zooming

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 10:53:33 PM

Check out photostory free from Microsoft, it's very good with stills. If you
need to, you can save it as a wmv and then import it into movie maker for
editing in with your movie.
There is alink here
http://www.myvideoproblems.com/WebPages/UsefulProgramme...

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"MARS" <MARS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am doumenting a family trip and need to pan over a map and then zoom in
>on
> specific points... I am using Pinnacle Studio9 (I've also used Movie Maker
> in
> the recent past)... Do these products have pan&zoom features? If not,
> which
> ones do?
>
> Many thanks...
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 1:19:24 AM

Try this link, *www.rehanfx.org/panzoom.htm *. Rehan writes XML addons
for Movie Maker and has one to do just what you are asking for.

Curt

--
Hand2ThePlow
August 19, 2005 4:27:59 AM

Take a look at the Photo Story section of http://www.papajohn.org/.

"MARS" <MARS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am doumenting a family trip and need to pan over a map and then zoom in
>on
> specific points... I am using Pinnacle Studio9 (I've also used Movie Maker
> in
> the recent past)... Do these products have pan&zoom features? If not,
> which
> ones do?
>
> Many thanks...
August 19, 2005 5:26:57 AM

besides external solution such as PhotoStory3, such effects are available
for Movie Maker as well. Pixelan made them and I also make them. Mine allow
customization via the XMl interface:

http://www.rehanfx.org/panzoom.htm

--
Rehan