Panning and zooming...

I am doumenting a family trip and need to pan over a map and then zoom in on
specific points... I am using Pinnacle Studio9 (I've also used Movie Maker in
the recent past)... Do these products have pan&zoom features? If not, which
ones do?

Many thanks...
4 answers Last reply
More about panning zooming

    Check out photostory free from Microsoft, it's very good with stills. If you
    need to, you can save it as a wmv and then import it into movie maker for
    editing in with your movie.
    There is alink here
    http://www.myvideoproblems.com/WebPages/UsefulProgrammes.htm

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "MARS" <MARS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am doumenting a family trip and need to pan over a map and then zoom in
    >on
    > specific points... I am using Pinnacle Studio9 (I've also used Movie Maker
    > in
    > the recent past)... Do these products have pan&zoom features? If not,
    > which
    > ones do?
    >
    > Many thanks...

    Try this link, *www.rehanfx.org/panzoom.htm *. Rehan writes XML addons
    for Movie Maker and has one to do just what you are asking for.

    Curt

    --
    Hand2ThePlow

    Take a look at the Photo Story section of http://www.papajohn.org/.

    "MARS" <MARS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am doumenting a family trip and need to pan over a map and then zoom in
    >on
    > specific points... I am using Pinnacle Studio9 (I've also used Movie Maker
    > in
    > the recent past)... Do these products have pan&zoom features? If not,
    > which
    > ones do?
    >
    > Many thanks...

    besides external solution such as PhotoStory3, such effects are available
    for Movie Maker as well. Pixelan made them and I also make them. Mine allow
    customization via the XMl interface:

    http://www.rehanfx.org/panzoom.htm

    --
    Rehan
    MS MVP -- Digital Media

    "MARS" <MARS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am doumenting a family trip and need to pan over a map and then zoom in
    >on
    > specific points... I am using Pinnacle Studio9 (I've also used Movie Maker
    > in
    > the recent past)... Do these products have pan&zoom features? If not,
    > which
    > ones do?
    >
    > Many thanks...

Video Windows XP