you know something fitting?

greetings
lori

Have a look at www.dvdrhelp.com

On 19 Jul 2004 03:57:27 -0700, little_tux@despammed.com (Lorenz Blum)
wrote:

>I'm looking for a program that is able to convert different file
>formats (div3, avi, quicktime) to mpeg4.

If it's mpeg-4 encoded Avi files what you need, then EO Video fits
your desire. It can convert quicktime, real media, and everything
Media Player supports (Avi, mpeg, Windows Media) into AVI, Mpeg-1 and
Mpeg-2. XviD renders excellent encodings, and would be preferable than
DivX. But you'll have to make your tests first, to see what actually
works.

Lorenz Blum wrote:

> I don't know if right here but I'll try:
> I have a portable player that only plays iso-mpeg4 (xvid?) files. Now
> I'm looking for a program that is able to convert different file
> formats (div3, avi, quicktime) to mpeg4. I found things on xvid.org
> and so on but nothing satisfied me (could not convert everything). Do
> you know something fitting?
>
> greetings
> lori

one word... Virtualdub, it's free
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
www.google.com

PerthMETRO.net <email -at- perthmetro -dot- net> wrote in message news:<Usenet.mthmofds@localhost>...

> one word... Virtualdub, it's free

It's not only free, it's open source!