video of pictures

I'm trying to do some videos of pictures and I want to put in different
backgrounds for the pictures to be posted on. do i need to buy a program or
can i do this at all. like I said, I am just an amateur..

Get Vegas Movie Studio 4.0 by Sony. You can have a video playing in the
background but your foreground picture of course has to be smaller in size so
you can see some of the background playing.

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

What program are you using?

--
Rehan
MS MVP -- Digital Media

"dpatte" <dpatte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to do some videos of pictures and I want to put in different
> backgrounds for the pictures to be posted on. do i need to buy a program
> or
> can i do this at all. like I said, I am just an amateur..

microsoft movie maker. I know how to put the video together on this except I
want to know if I can change backgrounds behind the pictures. Or what is the
easiest program to use. we had a death in the familly and received a video
from the funeral home and were trying to do family pictures like this and
save them.