How to fix your scrambled screen.

Under the settings tab for the Display Properties, choose "Medium (16 bit)"
for the Color quality. Then your screen resolution should be set at 1024 by
768 pixels. That's it. It's free and simple. Try it!!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about scrambled screen

    Under your bright idea, my notebook would look horrible.

    It runs at Highest and 1280 x 800.

    And my desktop would look even worse:

    My desktop runs at Highest at 1280 x 1024
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Acropolis" <Acropolis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Under the settings tab for the Display Properties, choose "Medium (16
    > bit)"
    > for the Color quality. Then your screen resolution should be set at 1024
    > by
    > 768 pixels. That's it. It's free and simple. Try it!!!!!

Video Screen Resolution Microsoft Windows XP