  • Screen Resolution
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 19, 2005 4:23:02 AM

Under the settings tab for the Display Properties, choose "Medium (16 bit)"
for the Color quality. Then your screen resolution should be set at 1024 by
768 pixels. That's it. It's free and simple. Try it!!!!!

More about : fix scrambled screen

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 4:31:37 AM

Under your bright idea, my notebook would look horrible.

It runs at Highest and 1280 x 800.

And my desktop would look even worse:

My desktop runs at Highest at 1280 x 1024
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging