Movie Maker Compatibility

Is it possible to share Movie Maker files with Final Cut Pro? Are their file
types compatible?
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker compatibility

    Microsoft Movie Maker 2 uses a file extension of "mswmm" and it will only
    OPEN in Microsoft Movie Maker 2..but..if you use the Save to MY Computer
    Link..you can choose a File that will OPEN in other Software Products..WMV is
    good..DV-avi(ntsc)is what I use..use a wma or a mp3 audio file.

    "luckydenim" wrote:

    > Is it possible to share Movie Maker files with Final Cut Pro? Are their file
    > types compatible?

Video Movie Maker Microsoft Compatibility Windows XP