I have a compaq desktop with dual drives and i want to copy some dvds that i
own and do not know how i have used programs that are not helpful any one
tell me how?

Try http://www.videohelp.com/

They have quite a few how to's and also a list of application that may allow
you to do this

--
Jon Hildrum
DTS MVP