Civ2 Players

You might find this funny. The rest of you might be wondering what is
the big deal.

www.rozin-online.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/what.jpg

What you see there is a small lake in-land. That is a 'Barbarian landing
party' come to rape and pillage my cities.

The burning question is, how the &*&" did that ship get there in the
first place :)

Made me chuckle anyway.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk

The same way the whales did....

--

"The Buffalo Theory"

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
after a few beers.

Cannon Fodder proclaimed...

> The same way the whales did....

Floods, evolution. I've no idea what ya mean.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk

shawk

"Stri" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> You might find this funny. The rest of you might be wondering what is
> the big deal.
>
> www.rozin-online.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/what.jpg
>
> What you see there is a small lake in-land. That is a 'Barbarian landing
> party' come to rape and pillage my cities.
>
> The burning question is, how the &*&" did that ship get there in the
> first place :)

Barbarian raiding parties are well known for sneaking troops in overland and
building a dock right under your nose where they then build a boat and
invade from that out of respect of some old seafaring ancestors who thought
foot soldiers were pussies .......

....or it may be a bug

Shawk proclaimed...

> ...or it may be a bug

Yeah.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk

Did we see the same pix??? I see no ship but I see two whales.... Not
exactly land locked critters....

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:19:00 GMT, Strip
<email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

>Cannon Fodder proclaimed...
>
>> The same way the whales did....
>
>Floods, evolution. I've no idea what ya mean.

--

"The Buffalo Theory"

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
after a few beers.

Cannon Fodder proclaimed...

> Did we see the same pix??? I see no ship but I see two whales.... Not
> exactly land locked critters....

Ya blind old coot :)

The ship is in the land-locked bit of water. Look again.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk

> ...or it may be a bug

Not too big a bug. Unless they start firing phasers and photon torpedos.
Now that would be a bug.

Get the crew to walk the plank :)

Civilian_Target