XP Video Powertoy's help needed

I installed XP Video Powertoy but when I try to set the settings it
states that I need Microsoft Media Player 9. I have Media Player 10,
what can I do to get it to work.

Thanks

There is a hack to get around this, which was posted recently, if you
search back just a few days you should find it.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"William Benamati" <no.reply@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I installed XP Video Powertoy but when I try to set the settings it
> states that I need Microsoft Media Player 9. I have Media Player 10,
> what can I do to get it to work.
>
> Thanks

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Hi Graham and William,

No hack needed. MS have updated the powertoy without announcing and linking
it properly. It works with WMP10 fine.
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6405ff4f-9bc4-40dd-aa30-ed4ffe02baac&displaylang=en>
--
Rehan
MS MVP -- Digital Media

"Graham Hughes" <graham.hughes@dvds2treasure.co.uk> wrote in message
> There is a hack to get around this, which was posted recently, if you
> search back just a few days you should find it.
> Graham
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.myvideoproblems.co.uk
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "William Benamati" <no.reply@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I installed XP Video Powertoy but when I try to set the settings it
>> states that I need Microsoft Media Player 9. I have Media Player 10,
>> what can I do to get it to work.
>>
>> Thanks

I couldn't find your post after a quick search, must have got it wrong in my
memory :)

Cheers Rehan.
Graham
--