going from PC to television

i have a bunch pictures i gathered from internet i want to play them back on
TV.Is that possible? just a matter of connections? or more involved? does it
run like a slide show? what about the resolution?
--
John
2 answers Last reply

    Basically its a matter of haveing the Connections..because most likely you
    will recieve those connections w/software..I use the DELL Movie Studio for
    such an operation..it comes w/a Break-Out BOX..and a VideoWave Movie Creator
    created by ROXIO..the Break-Out BOX has a INPUT Section and a OUTPUT
    Section..RCA and S-Video Connections each side..its just NOT very
    care-free..you must LOAD the FILE..which takes about TWICE the length of your
    Movie..and SEND-it to your TV or VCR..but I use the Break-Out BOX
    sometimes..my IEEE1394 does most of my Video work..createing a DVD is more
    detailed than useing the Break-Out BOX which is analog..go the extra
    mile..DVD is worth the effort.

    "John" wrote:

    > i have a bunch pictures i gathered from internet i want to play them back on
    > TV.Is that possible? just a matter of connections? or more involved? does it
    > run like a slide show? what about the resolution?
    > --
    > John

    where do i find these connections Dell? radioshack, a 'puter store?
    --
    John

    "smframe" wrote:

    > Basically its a matter of haveing the Connections..because most likely you
    > will recieve those connections w/software..I use the DELL Movie Studio for
    > such an operation..it comes w/a Break-Out BOX..and a VideoWave Movie Creator
    > created by ROXIO..the Break-Out BOX has a INPUT Section and a OUTPUT
    > Section..RCA and S-Video Connections each side..its just NOT very
    > care-free..you must LOAD the FILE..which takes about TWICE the length of your
    > Movie..and SEND-it to your TV or VCR..but I use the Break-Out BOX
    > sometimes..my IEEE1394 does most of my Video work..createing a DVD is more
    > detailed than useing the Break-Out BOX which is analog..go the extra
    > mile..DVD is worth the effort.
    >
    > "John" wrote:
    >
    > > i have a bunch pictures i gathered from internet i want to play them back on
    > > TV.Is that possible? just a matter of connections? or more involved? does it
    > > run like a slide show? what about the resolution?
    > > --
    > > John

Video TV Microsoft Windows XP