Need Opinions on New Short Film

I recently completed a short film titled Night Scares. I'm thinking
about submitting it to some film festivals, but am not sure if it is
good enough to be accepted or possibly win. I am asking for your
opinions about the chances at a festival and if you could also give it
rating on a 1 - 5 scale.

Watch Night Scares:

http://www.filmwave.com/nightscares
2 answers Last reply
More about need opinions short film

    "film_fan_1" <slapper2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I recently completed a short film titled Night Scares. I'm thinking
    > about submitting it to some film festivals, but am not sure if it is
    > good enough to be accepted or possibly win. I am asking for your
    > opinions about the chances at a festival and if you could also give it
    > rating on a 1 - 5 scale.
    >
    > Watch Night Scares:
    >
    > http://www.filmwave.com/nightscares

    Didn't we do this already?

    slapper2000@hotmail.com (film_fan_1) wrote in message news:<22798d6a.0407201856.5aebe95f@posting.google.com>...
    > I recently completed a short film titled Night Scares. I'm thinking
    > about submitting it to some film festivals, but am not sure if it is
    > good enough to be accepted or possibly win. I am asking for your
    > opinions about the chances at a festival and if you could also give it
    > rating on a 1 - 5 scale.
    >
    > Watch Night Scares:
    >
    > http://www.filmwave.com/nightscares

    Not at all bad. There was one problem - you should horizontally flip
    the close up of the gunshots. In the wideshot, the cop was to the
    left aiming to the right - the close up should keep it this way (as it
    is, it looks like the victim is shooting himself!). You can do the
    flip digitally without having to reshoot.

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Graphics