  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 11:56:27 PM

I recently completed a short film titled Night Scares. I'm thinking
about submitting it to some film festivals, but am not sure if it is
good enough to be accepted or possibly win. I am asking for your
opinions about the chances at a festival and if you could also give it
rating on a 1 - 5 scale.

Watch Night Scares:

http://www.filmwave.com/nightscares

More about : opinions short film

July 21, 2004 6:08:19 PM

"film_fan_1" <slapper2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I recently completed a short film titled Night Scares. I'm thinking
> about submitting it to some film festivals, but am not sure if it is
> good enough to be accepted or possibly win. I am asking for your
> opinions about the chances at a festival and if you could also give it
> rating on a 1 - 5 scale.
>
> Watch Night Scares:
>
> http://www.filmwave.com/nightscares

Didn't we do this already?
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 9:39:52 AM

slapper2000@hotmail.com (film_fan_1) wrote in message news:<22798d6a.0407201856.5aebe95f@posting.google.com>...
> I recently completed a short film titled Night Scares. I'm thinking
> about submitting it to some film festivals, but am not sure if it is
> good enough to be accepted or possibly win. I am asking for your
> opinions about the chances at a festival and if you could also give it
> rating on a 1 - 5 scale.
>
> Watch Night Scares:
>
> http://www.filmwave.com/nightscares

Not at all bad. There was one problem - you should horizontally flip
the close up of the gunshots. In the wideshot, the cop was to the
left aiming to the right - the close up should keep it this way (as it
is, it looks like the victim is shooting himself!). You can do the
flip digitally without having to reshoot.