HELP: Flat screen with video inputs

HI,

I would like to get a flat screen with S-video input but I do not want
to have a TV screen. I would jusy like to be abble to use the screen as
the computer screen and as a monitor to play VHS.
Can someone tell me what I should look at ?

Philippe
1 answer Last reply
More about help flat screen video inputs

    <philou2000@msn.com> wrote in message
    > HI,
    >
    > I would like to get a flat screen with S-video input but I do not want
    > to have a TV screen. I would jusy like to be abble to use the screen as
    > the computer screen and as a monitor to play VHS.
    > Can someone tell me what I should look at ?
    >
    > Philippe

    TV uses a signal called NTSC.
    Computer uses a signal called RIB.
    The two are different.
    In order to view TV on a FP monitor, without a tuner card in your computer,
    would require a tuner
    built into the FP.
    You won't find a computer monitor that will do what you are asking.
    You will find TV monitors (Samsung) that will display both.

    Bobby

Video Flat Screen Microsoft Windows XP