TV Vert Sync Problems with Sapphire Radeon 9600 Atlantis

I had to replace the hard drive on my Win XP machine. It has a Radeon 9600
w/VGA and S-Video output.

With both 5.7 and 5.8 drivers the vertical sync on the TV is not happening -
the picture just keeps rolling. I've used radeon cards for years, and have
not had this happen - anybody have an idea how to fix my tv video?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about vert sync problems sapphire radeon 9600 atlantis

    /Eric L/:

    > I had to replace the hard drive on my Win XP machine. It has a Radeon 9600
    > w/VGA and S-Video output.
    >
    > With both 5.7 and 5.8 drivers the vertical sync on the TV is not happening -
    > the picture just keeps rolling. I've used radeon cards for years, and have
    > not had this happen - anybody have an idea how to fix my tv video?

    You have to choose the correct video format - NTSC or PAL. I don't
    know where it is really set for your card. It could be a jumper on
    the card itself or it could be controlled through the driver software.

    --
    Stanimir

Video TV Radeon Windows XP