TV Vert Sync Problems with Sapphire Radeon 9600 Atlantis

Tags:
  • Video
  • TV
  • Radeon
  • Windows XP
August 24, 2005 1:24:01 AM

I had to replace the hard drive on my Win XP machine. It has a Radeon 9600
w/VGA and S-Video output.

With both 5.7 and 5.8 drivers the vertical sync on the TV is not happening -
the picture just keeps rolling. I've used radeon cards for years, and have
not had this happen - anybody have an idea how to fix my tv video?

Thanks!

More about : vert sync problems sapphire radeon 9600 atlantis

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 2:48:30 PM

/Eric L/:

> I had to replace the hard drive on my Win XP machine. It has a Radeon 9600
> w/VGA and S-Video output.
>
> With both 5.7 and 5.8 drivers the vertical sync on the TV is not happening -
> the picture just keeps rolling. I've used radeon cards for years, and have
> not had this happen - anybody have an idea how to fix my tv video?

You have to choose the correct video format - NTSC or PAL. I don't
know where it is really set for your card. It could be a jumper on
the card itself or it could be controlled through the driver software.

--
Stanimir
!