DVD Shrink - the latest version. I also had DVD decrypter but
uninstalled it because I thought that it may have posed the problem.

--
sadie1956

That is not a decoding software. You need PowerDVD, WinDVD or the nVidia
DVD decoders.

www.gocyberlink.com
www.intervideo.com
www.nvidia.com

All must be paid for.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"sadie1956" <sadie1956.1u9npr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> DVD Shrink - the latest version. I also had DVD decrypter but
> uninstalled it because I thought that it may have posed the problem.
>

> Cari \(MS-MVP\) Wrote:
>> What DVD decoding software do you have on your PC?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP)
>> Printing & Imaging
>>

>> "sadie1956" sadie1956.1u7t1o@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>>
>> I have a problem with both my DVD writer and my CD ROM. When I insert
>> copy protected DVD neither drive will recognise that there is a disk
>> inserted. It tells me there is no disk in the drive. This happens
>> every
>> time. I can play older dvds and music disks, data disks, everything
>> but
>> not pre-recorded DVDs. I have downloaded new drivers for both and
>> have
>> tried uninstalling any copying programs that I had on the C drive but
>> it is still happening. Any ideas how I can overcome this?
>> Sadie
>>

>> --
>> sadie1956-
>

> --