DVD not recognising disk

DVD Shrink - the latest version. I also had DVD decrypter but
uninstalled it because I thought that it may have posed the problem.

--
sadie1956
1 answer Last reply

    That is not a decoding software. You need PowerDVD, WinDVD or the nVidia
    DVD decoders.

    www.gocyberlink.com
    www.intervideo.com
    www.nvidia.com

    All must be paid for.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "sadie1956" <sadie1956.1u9npr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > DVD Shrink - the latest version. I also had DVD decrypter but
    > uninstalled it because I thought that it may have posed the problem.
    >

    > Cari \(MS-MVP\) Wrote:
    >> What DVD decoding software do you have on your PC?
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP)
    >> Printing & Imaging
    >>

    >> "sadie1956" sadie1956.1u7t1o@pcbanter.net wrote in message
    >>
    >> I have a problem with both my DVD writer and my CD ROM. When I insert
    >> copy protected DVD neither drive will recognise that there is a disk
    >> inserted. It tells me there is no disk in the drive. This happens
    >> every
    >> time. I can play older dvds and music disks, data disks, everything
    >> but
    >> not pre-recorded DVDs. I have downloaded new drivers for both and
    >> have
    >> tried uninstalling any copying programs that I had on the C drive but
    >> it is still happening. Any ideas how I can overcome this?
    >> Sadie
    >>

    >> --
    >> sadie1956-
    >

    > --