Need some help with a video file!!

Despina

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

I had two video files (music videos) and I used Master Splitter to
combine them into one (I still had to original seperate ones). Then,
because I'ma dumbass, while using Fx Joiner I accidently replaced one
of the original videos with something else. But I wanted to take
clips from this video using Fx Joiner. No prob, since I have it
combined with the other video as another file, right? Wrong. For
some God forsaken reason, the file with the two combined videos won't
play, no matter what the hardware acceleration. The picture won't
move. So when I try to take a clip from it using Fx Joiner, it comes
out as a still picture that won't play. *sigh* Is there anything I
can do to fix this???

On 23 Jul 2004 14:16:39 -0700, Moonlit_Sorcery@hotmail.com (Despina)
wrote:

>I had two video files (music videos) and I used Master Splitter to
>combine them into one (I still had to original seperate ones). Then,
>because I'ma dumbass, while using Fx Joiner I accidently replaced one
>of the original videos with something else. But I wanted to take
>clips from this video using Fx Joiner. No prob, since I have it
>combined with the other video as another file, right? Wrong. For
>some God forsaken reason, the file with the two combined videos won't
>play, no matter what the hardware acceleration. The picture won't
>move. So when I try to take a clip from it using Fx Joiner, it comes
>out as a still picture that won't play. *sigh* Is there anything I
>can do to fix this???
What is the format?
If it's mpg, you could try a demux / mux to se if it
resolves.
Dave