PLEASE HELP! VCR TO DVD no audio

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 23, 2004 11:55:17 PM

At the end of my rope! I am trying to transfer my VCR tapes to DVD.
My Dazzle Fusion captures a great video picture, but no audio. In my
search for answers I have seen other people with this problem but have
no solutions yet. I'm running my vcr outs to a Dazzle Fusion, I have
USB 2.0, great sound card, XP, updated drivers. Any hints?

Bryan Bridges

More about : vcr dvd audio

July 24, 2004 6:18:45 PM

I re-installed my drivers and it worked in that I can hear sound from one channel.
!