PLEASE HELP! VCR TO DVD no audio

At the end of my rope! I am trying to transfer my VCR tapes to DVD.
My Dazzle Fusion captures a great video picture, but no audio. In my
search for answers I have seen other people with this problem but have
no solutions yet. I'm running my vcr outs to a Dazzle Fusion, I have
USB 2.0, great sound card, XP, updated drivers. Any hints?

Bryan Bridges
1 answer Last reply
More about please help audio

    I re-installed my drivers and it worked in that I can hear sound from one channel.

Tuner Cards DVD Audio Video Graphics