Video for mp2 file is does not move when using the scroll ..

August 30, 2005 12:56:01 AM

I am importing mp2 files into Movie Maker. They run well by themselves, but
when I try to use the provided horizontal scroll bar, the picture freezes. I
then stop and have to wait for the pc to display the current position of the
scroll bar. Sometimes it takes a long time to get there and sometimes it
crashes. I use other file types on other computers and they work just fine.
Also this is occuring on two dell latitude d810s that are fully loaded, so
there should be no problem. Any suggestions?
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 1:30:11 PM

Movie maker does not work well with mpeg files. For easier editing convert
them to dv-avi or wmv files.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media