I made a diaporama with my best pictures plus some musics...
I want to put it on a DVD
i don t know the format I have to choose among all offered by WMM

When I chose AVI, the music is missig !!!

thanks for your advise

You would need something like PhotoStory.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging