Looking for Half-life 1 mod called Wanted

Wanted was supposedly a Western mod of Half Life but I have never been
able to find it anywhere.

DrC[aghl] wrote:

> must have been doing something wrong.......cheers Neil

It's only the Source Mods which goes into the SourceMods folder

Old HL1 mods goes to the half-life folder as allways :)

- Peter

"Wanted " looks good...never noticed it before.
Two questions though.

Can you play it through steam?
Where do you save the file to? cos ive tried loads of
places and it doesnt appear on the list when i open steam.

--
DrC [aghl]

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"DrC[aghl]" <ryan.nospam@cowling.me.uk> wrote in message
> "Wanted " looks good...never noticed it before.
> Two questions though.
>
> Can you play it through steam?
> Where do you save the file to? cos ive tried loads of
> places and it doesnt appear on the list when i open steam.

If the mod has an installer, (This is for HL1, of course) even if it's pre
Steam, it usually works.

Get it to extract to valve/steamapps/[USERNAME]/halflife

Worked for me with quite a few old mods. They even appear in the "Play
games" list.

Neil