I'm selling a CF card

MB_ wrote:
> It's on EBAY:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864468368

Yep, we know that already...
But, don't you think it's a bit small sized? I mean, who do you think today
buys 64M card? Even 256 M ones are rarely sold...mostly 512 minimum...
BTW...i have 2 or 3 32M ones..and i can' t even GIVE them away, let alone
sell them....
I suggest you give it to someone for a couple of beers, while you still
can...possibly to someone with veeery cheap camera with small sensor...

Mike

Splendid

SleeperMan wrote:
> MB_ wrote:
>
>>It's on EBAY:
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864468368
>

> Yep, we know that already...
> But, don't you think it's a bit small sized? I mean, who do you think today
> buys 64M card? Even 256 M ones are rarely sold...mostly 512 minimum...
> BTW...i have 2 or 3 32M ones..and i can' t even GIVE them away, let alone
> sell them....

I can solve your problem. I'll take all the 32MB CF cards you're
willing to give away. And I'll even send you a couple of postage stamps
you can use to mail 'em.
Thank you very much for your generosity.
mike

--
Return address is VALID.
Wanted, Slot 1 Motherboard

> I can solve your problem. I'll take all the 32MB CF cards you're
> willing to give away. And I'll even send you a couple of postage stamps
> you can use to mail 'em.
> Thank you very much for your generosity.
> mike

I'll up that offer... I'll also send a Self addressed Jiffy bag and few
extra stamps for future use :)

Steve

Mike

Splendid

Stevie Boy wrote:
>>I can solve your problem. I'll take all the 32MB CF cards you're
>>willing to give away. And I'll even send you a couple of postage stamps
>>you can use to mail 'em.
>>Thank you very much for your generosity.
>>mike
>>

> I'll up that offer... I'll also send a Self addressed Jiffy bag and few
> extra stamps for future use :)
>
> Steve

Hey!!! You're stompin' on my deal. ;-)
mike

--
Return address is VALID.
Wanted, Slot 1 Motherboard
500MHz Tek DSOscilloscope TDS540 Make Offer
http://nm7u.tripod.com/homepage/te.html

">>

> Hey!!! You're stompin' on my deal. ;-)
> mike
>
> --

Yep but you were first in line :-(

Do ya think he'll take up the offer anyway? Apart from that I've a feeling
there may be some shores between us!

Steve

mike wrote:
> Stevie Boy wrote:
>>> I can solve your problem. I'll take all the 32MB CF cards you're
>>> willing to give away. And I'll even send you a couple of postage
>>> stamps you can use to mail 'em.
>>> Thank you very much for your generosity.
>>> mike
>>>

>> I'll up that offer... I'll also send a Self addressed Jiffy bag and
>> few extra stamps for future use :)
>>
>> Steve
>>

> Hey!!! You're stompin' on my deal. ;-)
> mike

I'm afraid that postage would come too expensive...it'll be cheaper if you
buy the one MB_ has on sale... :)))
But, since there's great interest....i'm thinking about posting them on
E-Bay... :)))
Funny thing, though...how some stuff which you're certain that are gonners,
sell like a honey...i rememer a few months ago i bought a new CPU (AMD
2400+ - best it goes on my mobo) and i published old one on
e-sale...durprisingly i've got tons of offers...while i didn't even think
i'll sell it...funny indeed.

> I'm afraid that postage would come too expensive...it'll be cheaper if you
> buy the one MB_ has on sale... :)))

I just knew it. No such thing as a free lunch! If I was on your shores I
would not have to worry about postage.

> But, since there's great interest....i'm thinking about posting them on
> E-Bay... :)))

We'll always someone want's something. They do hold quite a lot of pics for
smaller MP camera's.
They also have uses in other areas which would be handy for me.

Steve

Stevie Boy wrote:
> ">>
>>
>> Hey!!! You're stompin' on my deal. ;-)
>> mike
>>
>> --
>
> Yep but you were first in line :-(
>
> Do ya think he'll take up the offer anyway? Apart from that I've a
> feeling there may be some shores between us!
>
> Steve

If i'm correct, there Atlantic involved...