Ulead DVD Workshop 2 "some files can't be found"

I'm using Ulead DVD Workshop 2 with the 2.011 patch installed.

When i try to open the project that i'm working on the program simply
give me the error message:
"some files can't be found will cause project can't be opened. An
internal error has occurred.(Error code=%s)" and in the bottom right
of the windows appears "[2180:500:474] [200358:113242:689]".

I know that i didn't move or delete any file from the folder where the
program works so, can anyone give me a reason to what's happening ???

...Please help!

Thanks

Lo Zambro
2 answers Last reply
More about ulead workshop some files found

    Dear Lo,

    I have the same problem... Brand new project that I´ve been working on
    for three intensive hours.

    The file that it says is missing here is:

    C:\docume~1\cybe\locals~1\temp\4fdc46f6-63bb4

    which doesnt exist anymore since I saved the project, and reeboted...
    not very nice at all...

    Lo Zambro wrote:
    > I'm using Ulead DVD Workshop 2 with the 2.011 patch installed.
    >
    > When i try to open the project that i'm working on the program simply
    > give me the error message:
    > "some files can't be found will cause project can't be opened. An
    > internal error has occurred.(Error code=%s)" and in the bottom right
    > of the windows appears "[2180:500:474] [200358:113242:689]".
    >
    > I know that i didn't move or delete any file from the folder where the
    > program works so, can anyone give me a reason to what's happening ???
    >
    > ..Please help!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Lo Zambro

    The standard reply is "uninstall and re-install" and is usually the best.

    GA

    --
    My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly.

Tuner Cards DVD Ulead Graphics