the specified video mode is not supported! help!

im trying to play agame on Open_Gl, its needs to be Open_Gl for me........and
when i apply it, it just says 'the specified video mode is not supported the
game will now run in sotware mode' is there a way to get around
this............someone please tell me

The only way to get around that message is to purchase a new graphics card
which does support OpenGL.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging