Choppy video play

My old pc was a Pentium 200, with also 128 RAM, but it played full
screen videos without problem. The OS was Win98.

Should I uninstall WinXp on the new PC and install Win98?

thanks

--
joe giraffe

If you have a second copy of 98 yes, you can install it. However if the old
copy of 98 came with the old PC, you cannot install it, it belongs to the
old PC.

Windows 2000 would also work... and better than any of the 9x systems.

But it really is an old PC and not fast enough for today's applications.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging