After I have composed and saved my project my problem is this:
I want to save movie to CD. However, it says a recordable CD drive was not
detected. I have done everything I know to do but I cannot save to CD. I
can save to computer however. Can anyone help with this problem?

Make sure you have the right CD to record on. Try "CD-R". Also make sur you
save to "Save project as" then it can be downloaded to CD.

"regztfen" wrote:

> After I have composed and saved my project my problem is this:
> I want to save movie to CD. However, it says a recordable CD drive was not
> detected. I have done everything I know to do but I cannot save to CD. I
> can save to computer however. Can anyone help with this problem?

Windows movie maker has the option 3. Save to CD. You do not use save as
because it will only save the program in .mswmm extension...........