Windows Movie Maker

September 9, 2005 12:48:03 PM

After I have composed and saved my project my problem is this:
I want to save movie to CD. However, it says a recordable CD drive was not
detected. I have done everything I know to do but I cannot save to CD. I
can save to computer however. Can anyone help with this problem?

More about : windows movie maker

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 10:50:03 PM

Make sure you have the right CD to record on. Try "CD-R". Also make sur you
save to "Save project as" then it can be downloaded to CD.

"regztfen" wrote:

> After I have composed and saved my project my problem is this:
> I want to save movie to CD. However, it says a recordable CD drive was not
> detected. I have done everything I know to do but I cannot save to CD. I
> can save to computer however. Can anyone help with this problem?
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 1:47:02 AM

Windows movie maker has the option 3. Save to CD. You do not use save as
because it will only save the program in .mswmm extension...........

!