looking for webcam manufacturer

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 3, 2005 7:27:50 AM

Hello,
I'm about to open a shop to offer customers complete webcam video
solution.(inside/outside/...)
I'm looking for some kind of partnership or cooperation with
manufacturer to go on with this project.
Can someone help me telling me wich manufacturer would fit.
Thanks a lot by advance.
Stephane

More about : webcam manufacturer

January 3, 2005 3:11:30 PM

stephane wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm about to open a shop to offer customers complete webcam video
> solution.(inside/outside/...)
> I'm looking for some kind of partnership or cooperation with
> manufacturer to go on with this project.
> Can someone help me telling me wich manufacturer would fit.
> Thanks a lot by advance.
> Stephane
Logitech makes good web cams. I don't know if they will do what you have in mind, or will other makers for that matter.
October 10, 2009 8:34:27 AM

hi stephane, please check this website:www.dvcfine.com, we can supply you all kinds of webcam, please contact joy at joyduan@126.com, thanks!
!