Creating Video CD

Hello-

I am using ULead Video Studio 7 to create a video cd. When I play
back the video on my computer, it plays back fine. However, when I
burn the video to a cd the last few seconds of my video are cut off.
When the sound from the video ends, the video abruptly cuts off even
though I have several more seconds of a "The End" frame after the
sound ends. Any idea on why it is cutting off and what I can do to
correct this problem?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

your soundtrack is ending before the video so what you need to do is put a
soundtrack on the last few seconds and turn the volume down to zero

you can cut and paste any old sound

the video editor requires to have a soundtrack for very frame of
video.............at least mine does so yours is probably the same