Cartridges for DVD-RAM disks

I have several of these disks without the cartridge. I have searched online
for a source for empty cartridges I could put these in, with no luck.
Presumably they would be less liable to get scratched in a cartridge.

Can anyone point me to a source?

Thanks.

Hactar

In article <10gj5s1q3j7rl54@corp.supernews.com>, Ken_B <@> wrote:
> I have several of these disks without the cartridge. I have searched online
> for a source for empty cartridges I could put these in, with no luck.
> Presumably they would be less liable to get scratched in a cartridge.
>
> Can anyone point me to a source?

You mean like this?

http://cdroutlet.com/cgi-local/shop.pl/SID=1091315653.16093/page=jewel.htm

--
-eben ebQenW1@EtaRmpTabYayU.rIr.OcoPm home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar
LEO: Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple

No, you can buy CD cases everywhere.

I am talking about cartridges. DVD-RAM disks can be purchased in cartridges
that are similar in function to the cases that floppy disks are in.

When inserted into the DVD-RAM drive, a cover slides to the side to expose
the recording surface. DVD-RAM drives and recorders will accept either disks
or cartridges.

Those in cartridges are better protected from scratches, dirt etc.

So I would like some empty cartridges to put my disks in, which came without
cartridges.

In article <10goctbel7d6na5@corp.supernews.com>, Ken_B <@> wrote:

> I am talking about cartridges. DVD-RAM disks can be purchased in cartridges
> that are similar in function to the cases that floppy disks are in.
>
> When inserted into the DVD-RAM drive, a cover slides to the side to expose
> the recording surface. DVD-RAM drives and recorders will accept either disks
> or cartridges.
>
> Those in cartridges are better protected from scratches, dirt etc.

Ah, functionally analogous to CD caddies, then? Don't know where you could
get those.

--
-eben ebQenW1@EtaRmpTabYayU.rIr.OcoPm home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar
AQUARIUS: There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the