Where is a practical place to hide money

I don't have a safe and love to hide money around the house.
I have about three thousand dollars and the criminals, fires,
my (devilish) father and the IRS wants all of it. It's not
enough to go around. I'm a dignified person who deserves
some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
home invasions, fires or theft?

Thanks in advance.

Robert Morein wrote:
> I don't have a safe and love to hide money around the house.
> I have about three thousand dollars and the criminals, fires,
> my (devilish) father and the IRS wants all of it. It's not
> enough to go around. I'm a dignified person who deserves
> some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
> home invasions, fires or theft?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Send it to me, I'll keep it safe

--
This space for rent

"Robert Morein" <PhD_failure@nousefulinfo.com> wrote in message
> I don't have a safe and love to hide money around the house.
> I have about three thousand dollars and the criminals, fires,
> my (devilish) father and the IRS wants all of it. It's not
> enough to go around. I'm a dignified person who deserves
> some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
> home invasions, fires or theft?
>
> Thanks in advance.

This is a forgery.
What really concerns me (addressed to you, forger) is not what you post but
where you post it.
In case you haven't figured it out, it is widely known that at least one
individual forges my name.
People know this, and do not attribute the forgery to me -- especially with
that header you put on it.
So you're really hurting rec.video.desktop.

I'm not sensitive about you forging my ID, but I would like to suggest that
for the sake of the common good, you do it in on-topic forums.

Regards to you, my 2nd forger,
Bob Morein

In article <lsydnQpugblOJpTcRVn-rQ@comcast.com>,
"Robert Morein" <nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote:

> "Robert Morein" <PhD_failure@nousefulinfo.com> wrote in message
> > I don't have a safe and love to hide money around the house.
> > I have about three thousand dollars and the criminals, fires,
> > my (devilish) father and the IRS wants all of it. It's not
> > enough to go around. I'm a dignified person who deserves
> > some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
> > home invasions, fires or theft?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> This is a forgery.
> What really concerns me (addressed to you, forger) is not what you post but
> where you post it.
> In case you haven't figured it out, it is widely known that at least one
> individual forges my name.
> People know this, and do not attribute the forgery to me -- especially with
> that header you put on it.
> So you're really hurting rec.video.desktop.
>
> I'm not sensitive about you forging my ID, but I would like to suggest that
> for the sake of the common good, you do it in on-topic forums.
>
> Regards to you, my 2nd forger,
> Bob Morein

Sensitivity discussions from a forger about forgers. LOL

>n who deserves
>some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
>home invasions, fires or theft?

Shove it up your Ass. BG

You could try shoving it up your anus Brian McCarthy

--

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:27:40 +0800, "Gary P" <askme@newsgroup> wrote:

>You could try shoving it up your anus Brian McCarthy

But, Brian, you'd quickly discover it there :)