Where is a practical place to hide money

I don't have a safe and love to hide money around the house.
I have about three thousand dollars and the criminals, fires,
my (devilish) father and the IRS wants all of it. It's not
enough to go around. I'm a dignified person who deserves
some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
home invasions, fires or theft?

Thanks in advance.
6 answers Last reply
More about where practical place hide money

    Robert Morein wrote:
    > I don't have a safe and love to hide money around the house.
    > I have about three thousand dollars and the criminals, fires,
    > my (devilish) father and the IRS wants all of it. It's not
    > enough to go around. I'm a dignified person who deserves
    > some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
    > home invasions, fires or theft?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Send it to me, I'll keep it safe

    --
    This space for rent

    "Robert Morein" <PhD_failure@nousefulinfo.com> wrote in message
    > I don't have a safe and love to hide money around the house.
    > I have about three thousand dollars and the criminals, fires,
    > my (devilish) father and the IRS wants all of it. It's not
    > enough to go around. I'm a dignified person who deserves
    > some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
    > home invasions, fires or theft?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    This is a forgery.
    What really concerns me (addressed to you, forger) is not what you post but
    where you post it.
    In case you haven't figured it out, it is widely known that at least one
    individual forges my name.
    People know this, and do not attribute the forgery to me -- especially with
    that header you put on it.
    So you're really hurting rec.video.desktop.

    I'm not sensitive about you forging my ID, but I would like to suggest that
    for the sake of the common good, you do it in on-topic forums.

    Regards to you, my 2nd forger,
    Bob Morein

    In article <lsydnQpugblOJpTcRVn-rQ@comcast.com>,
    "Robert Morein" <nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote:

    > "Robert Morein" <PhD_failure@nousefulinfo.com> wrote in message
    > > I don't have a safe and love to hide money around the house.
    > > I have about three thousand dollars and the criminals, fires,
    > > my (devilish) father and the IRS wants all of it. It's not
    > > enough to go around. I'm a dignified person who deserves
    > > some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
    > > home invasions, fires or theft?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > This is a forgery.
    > What really concerns me (addressed to you, forger) is not what you post but
    > where you post it.
    > In case you haven't figured it out, it is widely known that at least one
    > individual forges my name.
    > People know this, and do not attribute the forgery to me -- especially with
    > that header you put on it.
    > So you're really hurting rec.video.desktop.
    >
    > I'm not sensitive about you forging my ID, but I would like to suggest that
    > for the sake of the common good, you do it in on-topic forums.
    >
    > Regards to you, my 2nd forger,
    > Bob Morein

    Sensitivity discussions from a forger about forgers. LOL

    >n who deserves
    >some dignity. Where would you hide money in cases of
    >home invasions, fires or theft?

    Shove it up your Ass. BG

    You could try shoving it up your anus Brian McCarthy

    --

    On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:27:40 +0800, "Gary P" <askme@newsgroup> wrote:

    >You could try shoving it up your anus Brian McCarthy

    But, Brian, you'd quickly discover it there :-)

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Graphics