I have my movie saved to my computer and it works fine. When I save it to a
CD you can see it on the CD but I cannot open it. It says an error has
occured while trying to open file. Either the file is not an Windows Movie
Maker project file or your file has been corrupted. I have saved it to 2
different CD's and I get the same thing. What am I doing wrong? My son's
weddingn is in 11 days. HELP

Save the movie to your hard drive.

Then open your third party CD burning software (Nero, Roxio) and tell it you
want to make a VCD.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging