coolpix 3200 photos blue with flash

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 4, 2005 2:34:09 AM

Whenever I take a pic with this camera and use flash, the images
are way too blue. Is there a fix?
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 11:09:10 AM

"dancer" <dancerjen@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Whenever I take a pic with this camera and use flash, the images
> are way too blue. Is there a fix?

I discovered that even in auto with autoflash, the lighting setting has to
be
on SpeedLight in order for the photos to turn out correctly. I thought that
auto would automatically set the lighting correctly????????? But not on
this camera. I did find it in the manual but I am still upset about it.

dancer
!