coolpix 3200 photos blue with flash

Whenever I take a pic with this camera and use flash, the images
are way too blue. Is there a fix?
1 answer Last reply
More about coolpix 3200 photos blue flash

    "dancer" <dancerjen@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Whenever I take a pic with this camera and use flash, the images
    > are way too blue. Is there a fix?

    I discovered that even in auto with autoflash, the lighting setting has to
    be
    on SpeedLight in order for the photos to turn out correctly. I thought that
    auto would automatically set the lighting correctly????????? But not on
    this camera. I did find it in the manual but I am still upset about it.

    dancer

Cameras Coolpix Flash Peripherals