Shane

Apple's quicktime has somehow become my default media player. Does anyone
know how I can set the windows player back as my default?
--
Shane

Open WMP,tools,options,in file types tab,select all.

"Shane" wrote:

> Apple's quicktime has somehow become my default media player. Does anyone
> know how I can set the windows player back as my default?
> --
> Shane

Shane

Thanks Andrew. I tried this, but it seems that Quicktime still overrides.
I've removed the QT player from my programs. Hopefully that will solve my
probs. I haven't tested it yet.
--
Shane