make video file of program from live TV

I would like to know whether I can record a program from live TV on my PC and
then make a video file for late use. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about make video file program live

    Yes, but....

    You will need an analog capture card with TV Tuner hardware and the
    appropriate software. Or you can buy a Windows Media Center PC...

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/mediacenter/default.mspx
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "KWL" <KWL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to know whether I can record a program from live TV on my PC
    >and
    > then make a video file for late use. Thanks.

Video TV Microsoft Windows XP