make video file of program from live TV

September 17, 2005 2:08:01 AM

I would like to know whether I can record a program from live TV on my PC and
then make a video file for late use. Thanks.
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 8:23:34 PM

Yes, but....

You will need an analog capture card with TV Tuner hardware and the
appropriate software. Or you can buy a Windows Media Center PC...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/mediacenter/default....
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging