make video file of program from live TV

kwl

Distinguished
May 19, 2005

I would like to know whether I can record a program from live TV on my PC and
then make a video file for late use. Thanks.

Yes, but....

You will need an analog capture card with TV Tuner hardware and the
appropriate software. Or you can buy a Windows Media Center PC...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/mediacenter/default.mspx
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging