mark

how do i copy a dvd movie to my computer, so that i can play it without the
dvd. i have nero 6 and dvd shrink. any ideas reg`s mark

Use the Help section of DVD Shrink and you'll fnd the instructions.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

mark Wrote:
> how do i copy a dvd movie to my computer, so that i can play it without
> the
> dvd. i have nero 6 and dvd shrink. any ideas reg`s mark

Hi Mark - I've had good success using Alcohol 120% which sets up a
virtual DVD drive on your PC. The program allows you to store DVDs on
your C: drive and mount them on the virtual device anytime. Media
Center and Media Player recognize the mounted DVD from C: as if you had
inserted a disc in your standard DVD drive. Decoded backup DVDs work
best.

--
yippinyahoo