Media Player 10.00.00.3646 Won't Play Online Video

Hello! My media player is set to play ALL file types, yet won't play online
video such as CNN video. Any suggestions?

I have a Dell Dimension 8300 with Windows XP Pro SP2.
2 answers Last reply
More about media player 3646 play online video

    The latest version of WMP 10 is 3923; maybe you need to upgrade.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx

    "nokomis" <nokomis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello! My media player is set to play ALL file types, yet won't play
    > online
    > video such as CNN video. Any suggestions?
    >
    > I have a Dell Dimension 8300 with Windows XP Pro SP2.

    Ah-Ha! When I click the Windows Media 'check for updates' it tells me that I
    have the latest version. Guess I need to upgrade manually...

    "Jerry" wrote:

    > The latest version of WMP 10 is 3923; maybe you need to upgrade.
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx
    >
    > "nokomis" <nokomis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello! My media player is set to play ALL file types, yet won't play
    > > online
    > > video such as CNN video. Any suggestions?
    > >
    > > I have a Dell Dimension 8300 with Windows XP Pro SP2.

Video Microsoft Media Player Windows XP