Media Player 10.00.00.3646 Won't Play Online Video

Hello! My media player is set to play ALL file types, yet won't play online
video such as CNN video. Any suggestions?

I have a Dell Dimension 8300 with Windows XP Pro SP2.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The latest version of WMP 10 is 3923; maybe you need to upgrade.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx

"nokomis" <nokomis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello! My media player is set to play ALL file types, yet won't play
> online
> video such as CNN video. Any suggestions?
>
> I have a Dell Dimension 8300 with Windows XP Pro SP2.

Ah-Ha! When I click the Windows Media 'check for updates' it tells me that I
have the latest version. Guess I need to upgrade manually...