fred

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I CONVERT A WMV FILE TO BURN IT IN DVD AND PLAY
IT IN A COMMERCIAL DVD PLAYER

Use a third party burning software to create a DVD...

Nero, Roxio, WinDVD Creator, PowerDirector/Producer... etc.

And you'll find nearly everything works better if you get your keyboard
fixed.. it appears to have the Caps Lock key stuck in the on position and
appear to suggest you are shouting at us, which is rather rude of you.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging