WMV BURN

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I CONVERT A WMV FILE TO BURN IT IN DVD AND PLAY
IT IN A COMMERCIAL DVD PLAYER
1 answer Last reply
More about burn

    Use a third party burning software to create a DVD...

    Nero, Roxio, WinDVD Creator, PowerDirector/Producer... etc.

    And you'll find nearly everything works better if you get your keyboard
    fixed.. it appears to have the Caps Lock key stuck in the on position and
    appear to suggest you are shouting at us, which is rather rude of you.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "FRED" <FRED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I CONVERT A WMV FILE TO BURN IT IN DVD AND
    > PLAY
    > IT IN A COMMERCIAL DVD PLAYER

Video Burner DVD Players Microsoft Windows XP