Advice On Agp Card And Motherboard

a b V Motherboard
September 19, 2005 12:28:17 PM

I am about to install a abit a17 guru motherboard but going through the
manual I found that the motherboard supports 1.5v and 0.8v graphics
cards and my radeon 9550 is 3.0v can anyone give me some info on this
are the two compatible or should I get a new g-card I don't want to
install the card and fry the motherboard or the whole system.

--
maiden fan
September 20, 2005 2:02:50 AM

Found this info for you: