Matrox g450 dual head oem(dell, ibm, etc.) tv out info

logan

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

Does anybody know if the oem versions (dell, ibm, etc.) of the retail
Matrox G450 dual head have the abitlity to output to a tv with the cable
adapter from Matrox's store?
Thanks,
Chester

Yup

I'm running the G400 to a video recorder using a standard RCA jack
plug - just make sure you have the Duel Head configured correctly

j'arrow

wrote:

>Does anybody know if the oem versions (dell, ibm, etc.) of the retail
>Matrox G450 dual head have the abitlity to output to a tv with the cable
>adapter from Matrox's store?

I don't understand what you mean: are you talking about an oem version
or about a retail version?!

logan

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

I know that the retail G450 can do this. I was wondering if the oem versions
made for ibm, dell, etc. were able to output(svhs & composite) to a tv with
a cable adapter.
Thanks

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:56:21 -0400, "Logan" <nospam@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>I know that the retail G450 can do this. I was wondering if the oem versions
>made for ibm, dell, etc. were able to output(svhs & composite) to a tv with
>a cable adapter.

Only the supplied documentation with the oem cards or technical
support from the specific vendor can answer this in my opinion, as the
cards may differ from brand to brand. Please try.

logan

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

Will do.

Thanks,
Chester
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:56:21 -0400, "Logan" <nospam@sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >I know that the retail G450 can do this. I was wondering if the oem
versions
> >made for ibm, dell, etc. were able to output(svhs & composite) to a tv
with
> >a cable adapter.
>
> Only the supplied documentation with the oem cards or technical
> support from the specific vendor can answer this in my opinion, as the
> cards may differ from brand to brand. Please try.

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:09:00 +0200, Funprice
<jhbusscherNOSPAM@freemail.nl> wrote:

>>I know that the retail G450 can do this. I was wondering if the oem versions
>>made for ibm, dell, etc. were able to output(svhs & composite) to a tv with
>>a cable adapter.
>
>Only the supplied documentation with the oem cards or technical
>support from the specific vendor can answer this in my opinion, as the
>cards may differ from brand to brand. Please try.

When I bought my G550, I had the choice of an "OEM" white box without
adapter cable, or the retail box, with.

I would suspect that it would be stretching the description rather far
to call a card WITHOUT tv output a "G450". But you never know.