importing video- movie maker 2

howdy all, I capture my video on pc as mpg. I use my laptop to import video
from pc since laptop don't have capture device. Anyway, I get video on
laptop, import with mmaker2, go to edit and have sound but no picture. I
tried turning off all filters, but to no avail. Any insight, suggestions, or
criticism would be greatly appreciated. thanks

MovieMaker doesn't like most MPEG files. Capture as WMV or DV-AVI or use
another video capture/editing software.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging